adventures in xp64
(1) WoW FPS is decent without tweaks – not quite XP32 FPS though; not sure why.
(2) Registry modifications to disable Nagle et al work.
(3) Dual monitors work flawlessly.
(4) 1GB RAM still free running WoW and a VM with 1GB RAM.
(5) 3com card doesn’t have drivers and I have no idea what model it is (finding out involves crawling around with a torchlight).
Verdict: A+++ (Although I’m wondering why XP64 seems to put most of the load on CPU3 and not balance it among the 4 like XP32/Vista)
P.S. OpenVZ setup is making me stab people. Please help.